logo
logo
logo
logo

Unlock the full potential of presentations

Companies are spending a lot of time and effort to make presentations, but at the actual presentation people still have problems to really convey their message in the best way possible to the audience.

Although, many companies invest in pre-designed PowerPoint templates and third party designers, presentations still lack the consistency in story-structure, design and engagement.

StoryTemple is an interactive storytelling platform to unlock the full potential of presentations, where everyone can create impressive and interactive presentations themselves in no time.

Four reasons to start using
StoryTemple now

Keep working as usual. StoryTemple is seamlessly compatible with the leading presentation software PowerPoint

Save time and effort using templates with high-end design and smart story structures

Create a high level of engagement at your audience through interactive presentations

Present your story everywhere and on every device. StoryTemple is cross medial

\\

Why StoryTemple?

Microsoft estimates that over $250 million is wasted per day due to poor PowerPoint presentations. According to Microsoft more than 35 million PowerPoint presentations are given each day by an estimated 500 million users worldwide.

Much time and effort have been put into creating the presentation, but at the presentation moment itself people still have problems to really convey there message to the audience in the best way possible.

That’s why many companies invest in pre-designed PowerPoint templates and third party design companies to create the presentation. Nevertheless, these presentations still lack the consistency in story structure, design and engagement. Resulting in bad presentations.

Difficult to use

A high skill level is required for creating high quality and engaging presentations with tools such as PowerPoint. Microsoft research shows that much time and effort have been put into creating these presentations. Only 24% of the time within the presentation creation process is spending on the actual content. The other 76% is spending on design, searching and details.

Out-of-pocket costs

Companies create special presentation creating departments and/or outsourcing the presentation creation process to a third party vendor. This results in high out-of-pocket costs as more people, both internally and externally, are working on the presentation creating process.

The final result doesn’t reach its full potential

Even though the content is so good, even if a presentation is made by someone with basic knowledge of PowerPoint, the final result doesn’t reach its full potential in order to convey the message to the audience in the best way possible.

AI feature

StoryTemple provides a novel way to interact with your presentation using physical objects. An algorithm for object detection is developed in application of impressive and interactive presentations.

StoryTemple is fully supported by:

Team

Wouter Moll

Founder & CEO

Job van der Lans

CFO

Milan Compeer

Creative

Anniek Heslenfeld

Software Team Lead

Jari Venhuis

Lead Developer

Jur van der Velden

Software Engineer

Michiel Mooy

Software Engineer

Niels van Oeffel

Software Engineer

Bryan van Lierop

Software Engineer

Mourad Nasser

Software Engineer

Connor van Roekel

Front End Developer

Zoe Muller

Front End Developer

Dennis Boer

Front End Developer

Mischa van den Berg

Front End Developer

We are looking for you!

Enthusiastic? Good! We have room for a number of interns in September 2020. Click here to see which positions are open.

To apply, send a short motivation and your CV to anniek@storytemple.com

Contact us

Please contact us below to request a demo or more information. We will get back to you at the earliest!

We'll never share your email with anyone else.

StoryTemple

Krijn Taconiskade 338
1087 HW Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Sales

Wouter Moll
wouter@storytemple.com
+31646990243

Technical Support

Jari Venhuis
jari@storytemple.com